Civilcast are your reliable galvanised trench grates suppliers. We offer an extensive range of galvanised trench grating suitable for a range of different applications.
• Offering both class B & D allow you to choose a lighter duty grate & frame in the instance your application doesn’t require them to be trafficable
• Wheel load does vary according to the class required
• Dimensions and frame depths vary depending on class
• Heelguard Grating allows for safe installation and use in pedestrian areas
• As the name suggests, this heelguard style grate mesh is designed to prevent high heeled shoes from becoming stuck. These grates are also bike safe.
Clear Opening Width
Clear Opening Length
|TR150B||150MM C/O Trench G/F Class B per 2/M Length||2000||250||40||2×1000||235||30||170||2000|
|TR150D||150MM C/O Trench G/F Class D per 2/M Length||2000||250||55||2×1000||235||30||140||2000|
|TR225D||225MM C/O Trench G/F Class D per 2/M Length||2000||337||55||2×1000||320||50||225||2000|
|TR300D||300MM C/O Trench G/F Class D per 2/M Length||2000||400||75||2×1000||380||70||300||2000|
Our Trench Drain Grate are manufactured to meet Australian standards.
• Range of sizes to suit specific installations
• Easy opening for maintenance
• Lockable grates
• Residential and commercial driveway applications
• Filter debris and leaf litter
• Manage water runoff
• Galvanised durable steel grating
• Available as 2 metre lengths and a range of widths to suit your requirements
The team at Civilcast apply industry knowledge and experience to help deliver civil solutions. We offer versatile solutions from a wide range of high-quality stock. Our fast lead times mean that customer satisfaction is always a top priority for us. Contact the team at Civilcast for custom enquires or to get started on your projects today.
For more information and specifications on this product download the full product sheet.